Ready to make a reservation at our acclaimed Hudson Valley bed and breakfast? Please contact us directly at email@example.com
We are glad to assist in planning your upcoming stay with us. If you do happen to be greeted by our voicemail message, please leave a detailed message (as we may be assisting guests in-house or running errands, etc…) and we will return your call as soon as we are available.
Rates and policies are subject to change at any time, and do not apply to previously confirmed reservations or contracts.
- Only our Woodland Suite can accommodate a third person, over the age of 12. An additional $50 per night, plus taxes, for the third person will apply.
- A full gourmet breakfast is included in your room/suite rate (unless otherwise specified).
- Please inquire about our special rates for registered Omega Institute participants.
- A minimum of 4 nights may be required – exceptions considered case by case.
- At this time a 100% payment is required to reserve your room.
- Payment is gladly accepted via PayPal, credit card or bank account.
- Payment for each room/suite reservation must be made by one guest who assumes sole responsibility for deposit and any additional charges — all other financial arrangements must be made among guests themselves.
You will receive an email confirmation of your completed reservation. Upon receipt, please carefully review the confirmation to be sure that all information is correct, including dates and room/suite choices.
Acts of Nature, Unavoidable Circumstance, Unforeseen Events
While we make every endeavor to fulfill reservation obligations, Hideaway Suites reserves the right to cancel your reservation as far in advance as reasonably possible. In the event of need for cancellation due to unforeseeable weather, natural disasters, road closings, etc, Hideaway Suites will contact you regarding any payment received, and either reschedule your stay or help find an alternative solution or lodging.
- Please note that while we understand many factors can result in a change of plans, we are a small property, and the impact of a cancellation is significant. Therefore, we would greatly appreciate prompt notice of any change in plans/cancellations.
- Cancelation made 30 days or more in advance of arrival = Reschedule your stay for the same calendar year (preferred) or full refund minus at least $50 processing fee per room.
- Cancellation made 15-30 days of arrival date = Reschedule your stay for the same calendar year (preferred) or 50% Refund.
- Cancellation made 15 days or less of arrival date = No Refund
- If 3 or more rooms are reserved, a 45-day notice of cancellation is required prior to your arrival date.
- No refunds will be made for shortened stays or cancellations made on the date of arrival, regardless of whether we are able to resell the room/suite, or reason for departure/cancellation.
Additional Policies and Information
- Check-in: 3-6pm.
- Check-out: by 11am.
- We cannot accommodate pets of any kind, except for authorized service dogs.
- Our property is appropriate for children 12 years of age and older.
- All of our accommodations include free high speed WiFi, mini fridge, king-size bed, high quality linen, coffee, tea and more.
- Gas fireplaces are available seasonally.
- We are a non-smoking facility – smoking is not permitted in or near the building. Smoking is permitted only in the parking area. Any smoking occurring in areas other than the parking area will be subject to a $400 per room recovery fee which will be automatically charged.
- A fee of $30 will be automatically charged for any lost keys or keys not returned at time of checkout.
- Room damage or extreme cleaning needs resulting from your stay will result in additional fees.
- Please check your room before you leave: we require a $40 fee to mail any personal items left behind; total will be charged to the credit card used during the stay.
- Customer information is collected for the purpose of processing your order.
- The information is kept confidential and not shared.