Our Policies and Rates
Ready to make a reservation at our Hudson Valley bed and breakfast? Reservations can now be made online or by phone.
Once booked, all reservations are confirmed by email.
We are glad to assist in planning your upcoming stay with us. If you do happen to be greeted by our voicemail message, please leave a detailed message (as we may be assisting guests in-house or running errands, etc…) and we will return your call as soon as we are available.
Rates and policies are subject to change at any time, and do not apply to previously confirmed reservations or contracts.
- Our best available rates, along with rates for Omega Institute participants, can be found on our booking system.
- Only our Woodland Suite can accommodate a third person, over the age of 12. An additional $50 per night, plus tax, for the third person will apply.
- A full gourmet breakfast is included in your room/suite rate (unless otherwise specified).
- Please inquire about our special rates for registered OMEGA INSTITUTE participants.
- A two-night minimum stay is required – exceptions based upon availability.
- For a one-night stay, call for availability.
- An advance deposit of 50% of the total stay is required for stays of two or more nights. A deposit of 100% is required for one-night stays and for reservations of any length booked on the day of arrival.
- Deposit payment is gladly accepted by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Balance payments will be processed on the date of arrival and charged to the same credit card provided at time of registration.
- Payment for each room/suite reservation must be made by one guest who assumes sole responsibility for deposit, balance and any additional charges — all other financial arrangements must be made among guests themselves.
You will receive an email confirmation of your completed reservation. Upon receipt, please carefully review the confirmation to be sure that all information is correct, including dates and room/suite choices.
- Please note that while we understand there are many factors can result in a change of plans, we are a small property, and the impact of cancellations is significant. Therefore, we would greatly appreciate prompt notice of any change in plans/cancellations.
- All reservations require at least a 30-day notice of cancellation prior to your arrival date.
- If three or more rooms/suites are reserved, a 45-day notice of cancellation is required prior to your arrival date.
- A refund of your deposit, less a $50 per room/suite handling fee, will be made if your cancellation notice is received by us PRIOR to the required cancellation period.
- No deposit refunds will be made for cancellations received after the required cancellation period, regardless of whether we are able to resell the room/suite or reason for cancellation.
- Cancellations made 14-7 days advanced notice will result in forfeiture of deposit. Cancellations made less than seven days requires full payment for the stay, regardless of reason for non-arrival or early departure.
- The arrival date constitutes the beginning of your stay – full payment for the stay is required upon date of arrival. No refunds will be made for shortened stays or cancellations made on the date of arrival, regardless of whether we are able to resell the room/suite, or reason for departure/cancellation.
Additional Policies and Information
- Check-in time is no earlier than between 3:00 and 6:00 p.m. Early check-in and late arrival is available by prior arrangement only.
- Check out time is by 11:00 a.m.
- Early arrivals or late departures may result in additional charges.
- We cannot accommodate pets of any kind, except for authorized service dogs.
- Our property is appropriate for children 12 years of age and older.
- All of our accommodations include cable TV and wireless Internet access.
- Gas fireplaces are available seasonally.
- We are a non-smoking bed & breakfast – smoking is not permitted in or near the building. Smoking is permitted only in the designated parking area. Any smoking occurring in areas other than the parking area will be subject to a $125.00 room recovery fee which will be automatically charged.
- A fee of $25 will be automatically charged for any lost keys or keys not returned at time of checkout.
- Room damage or extreme cleaning needs resulting from your stay will result in additional fees.
- Please check your room before you leave: we require a $10.00 fee, plus postage and handling to mail any personal items left behind; total will be charged to the credit card used during the stay.
- Customer information is collected for the purpose of processing your order.
- The information is kept confidential and not shared.